SAOLA SHOESCasual footwear brand on a mission to design eco-friendly shoes and continue to push for improvements in sustainable manufacturing. Easy style meets enginuity, Soala shoes are crafted from recycled plastic bottles, organic cotton, cork and algae foam.
Welcome to the next generation of smarter sneakers, made with recycled plastic bottles, natural cork and harvested algae to lessen our carbon footprint. 🌲
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recyled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Super lightweight, thanks to the partially recycled EVA outsoles.
- Rubber panels on the high-contact points of the outsoles for greater durability.
- Recycled PET knit upper produces less waste and is breathable.
- Easy to wear with or without socks. The comfort of an athletic shoe paired with minimalist, urban style. Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
We named these feather-light, ultra-breathable kicks after Ecuador’s nirvana of outdoor recreation and biodiversity – Mindo. While mother nature may be the inspiration, the minimalist style is street-approved, pairing easily with shorts or pants throughout summer’s days and nights. The stretchy knit upper is made with recycled PET from plastic bottles and is easy to slip on and off with or without socks, while the partially recycled outsoles not only feel light and comfortable, but are kinder to the planet. That’s what you call a win-win.