SAOLA SHOESCasual footwear brand on a mission to design eco-friendly shoes and continue to push for improvements in sustainable manufacturing. Easy style meets enginuity, Soala shoes are crafted from recycled plastic bottles, organic cotton, cork and algae foam.
Semnoz Ii Dark Denim
Recycled plastic and bio-sourced materials team up in the fan-favorite Semnoz - SAOLA’s best-selling style for several years running.
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%) / canvas (100%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recyled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Super lightweight, thanks to the partially recycled EVA outsoles.
- We included rubber panels on the high-contact points of the outsoles to ensure greater durability.
- Recycled PET knit upper is breathable, while the canvas sides provide structure.
- Stretchy knitted ankle cuff hugs your ankle, making them easy to wear with or without socks.
- The comfort of an athletic shoe paired with minimalist, urban style.
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
Named after a favorite mountain playground for those living in Annecy, France, the Semnoz are a super lightweight and comfortable sneaker designed for kicking it around town. These have remained SAOLA’s most popular style since day one, praised for their clean aesthetic and versatile nature, but the real stand out is their eco-friendly construction, combining recycled PET from plastic bottles, natural cork, Algae Foam, and organic cotton.