SAOLA SHOESCasual footwear brand on a mission to design eco-friendly shoes and continue to push for improvements in sustainable manufacturing. Easy style meets enginuity, Soala shoes are crafted from recycled plastic bottles, organic cotton, cork and algae foam.
Sequoia Burnt Olive
This style runs a little big. We recommend to order ½ size down from your regular size. Thanks!
Your perfect indoor slipper made with recycled and organic materials!
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recyled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Easy to slip on and off, pack for travels, and dress up or down.
- Partially recycled outsoles are lightweight and provide enough grip to wander off-pavement.
- Recycled PET mesh is stretchy and breathable.
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
MORE DETAILS :
Like the age-old pines in California’s Sequoia National Park, the Sequoia’s slipper style is timeless and their easy slip-on structure will make them your perfect all around slipper. Their eco-friendly materials like recycled PET from plastic bottles, recycled EVA and natural cork assure less harm to the planet, while their construction provides you a maximum of comfort during your cozy fall and winter evenings.